i-Launched takes your privacy seriously. We will use your personal information for account services only including responding to your inquiries and to contact you about new products and services.
i-Launched will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our app and website.
We know security is important to you so that makes it important to us. i-Launched is committed to providing a secure and reliable system for your data. This security overview explains how we protect your data for privacy and security.
- i-Launched stores regular backups and has the ability to recover data.
- All data accessed on the i-Launched web application is subject to review to ensure that no unauthorized user ever accesses or modifies your data.
- i-Launched follows data management and IT security best practices to maintain application and data security and to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
- All of i-Launched’s servers are hosted securely, cPanel Linux hosting.
- All servers are firewalled to permit the minimum traffic necessary to run the service, and access to those servers is limited to authorized i-Launched employees with a legitimate business need.
- i-Launched always sends your data over https using SSL.
Reporting Privacy and Security Concerns
To report any concerns or provide any comments, please email us at security@i-Launched.com